Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is abroad life sweet as one thinks....



Abroad.....seems to be a heaven for people and students in India..Infact it is everybody's dream to travel to abroad for education and work...but there are many pitfalls which lay undergound and I thought I can dig those things...

If anybody wants to enjoy loneliness in life and wants to live like a ghost, abroad is the place, leaving all the happiness and emotions which we get from home soil...
Anybody wants to know whats hunger...then this is the place...When Iam hungry I have to peel the onion with tears on my eyes...well its not tears because of onion but tears because of pain in the stomach...

Leaving all those cherishing moments with mom and dad which I didnt realize when I was with them...What I wanted in Life...Can the Master of Science give me the happiness which is equivalent to the love and affection of my mother...Can it give the friends circle who can do anything and everything ...

The question which always arise in my mind..when India will be a developed nation...when students from abroad will come to India for studies..when will such a situation arise...oh god it should happen before I leave this earth...I sometimes think how these people colonised us...when can it be reversed...

Leaving all the happiness for Master of Science ....but what for..I dont have an answer for this...Time is the answer...

2 comments:

uglyspecs said...

Well said ....buddy i am feeling the same here ....
i am a MS student in Italy ....
i feel alone like a alien ...this italian language is very tough for me to learn.

IT SUCKS !!!

Unknown said...

Hi all,
Nobody wanted you to come down to Germany or go abroad, but you did that on your own accord. Thats not bad. You might feel yourseld out of place for the time being, but believe me, you learn a lot this way. Theres also this saying, "A transplanted crop grows better". The situation here is the same. You have been transplanted, to grow better.

Just ask yourself, how many people are luck enough to gain the experiences you gain here? How many of us could come here and study here? How many of us get the chance to meet new people, learn their culture, etc? Hardly a few. And you have been luck enough to be a part of this tiny subset.

We are all aliens. But there is a workaround. The trick is in being a Roman in Rome. But that does not mean giving up the traditions and culture you have brought along with you. It means gaining the few good axioms that give you a leverage and what you think is better for a long time in your life. One of those things could be the language, experience, contacts...The list is infinite.

And you wished India to be a developed nation. In what way is India poor? There is some sort of financial aid that the people here accept to have just a living. But there, without a job, you cease to exist. And somehow or the other, one is employed. One might be a vegetable vendor, a cobbler, a mechanic, or name it. He or she is employed in someway, to earn a living. That is the path to development. And believe me, the day is not far.

India needs more people like you, more people like me. Just think of your feelings as the stepping stones that lead to a magnificent future.