Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rise of Indian Economy - "Die Indische Wirtschaft im Aufbruch"

Recently I had a chance to give a presentation "Rise of Indian Economy" - Die Indische Wirtschaft im Aufbruch at Rotary Club, Hamburg. The presentation was in German ;) Thanks to my mentor Mr. Merkel who gave me this opportunity to highlight the progress of Indian Economy. I always enjoyed giving a talk about India to the westerners simply because of the fact its a great challenge...I highlighted some statistical economic facts from various sources and ofcourse a movie to end with...Thanks to my friends Richa, Bernd Schmidt and also my mentor who helped me to translate the text from English to German, certainly not an easy task to do....My mentor gave me a gift "Die Schönsten Reiseziele Europas" --- "The great travelling guide for Europe"...A book which I will definitely use to the core ;) All in all I was satisfied with the talk and it was a great privilege for me to give a talk to the higher sections of the German society...Vielen Dank Herr Merkel!!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Mithun Sridharan said...

do u have the slides you used for this presentation. i guess, it would be a nice idea for the blog readers to download your presentations to read them offline. my 2 cents