Monday, June 30, 2008

Rügen Island - Baltic Coastline

"You never know whats in store in life..." Yes, I never thought when I was in school that after ten years, two of my school friends would come for my M.S graduation ceremony in Germany....and they did...celebrated our joy and happiness in the North Eastern Baltic coastline, Rügen islands...In my opinion must see place in Germany...

Königstuhl:

First we went to Königstuhl, the word König means King and Stuhl is Chair...so in ancient times the one who climbed the cliff first gets the status of King...amazing top cliff which gives panaromic view of the baltic sea...lush green flora...and near to that Baltic sea..feast to the eyes...the weather wasn't good but still the place was amazing...could imagine how it would have been when sun was shining...Unfortunately we had to miss the colorful bikis ;) There is one national park named Jasmund....one of the naturally preserved areas...



Ostseebad, Binz:

Then we went to Ostseebad, Binz...great baltic coastline with small cliffs along the shore...reminds me of Goa beaches...thank god sun was shining here...had a relaxed time in the beach...All in all it was a great weekend with my school friends...laughed a lot after a very long time...cherished each and every moments...Thanks Naresh and Parthi for turning up for the occasion and making this trip memorable...



Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

S Parthiban said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S Parthiban said...

Machi, wonderful moments da. I invite you to Stuttgart once. I am sure you will come before i leave Germany