Sunday, May 01, 2011

Amsterdam, Tulip Gardens, The Netherlands

Traveling alone is a great experience, but traveling with your sweet heart is another wonderful experience which one shouldn’t miss at anytime. Amsterdam looked quite different when I visited as a bachelor and as a family man ;) Thanks to Gayathri and Ratheesh who invited us to spend Easter holidays in Amsterdam and Tulip Gardens, Netherlands. Had a wonderful six to seven hours drive from Hamburg to Amsterdam.

Amsterdam with its architectural buildings, beautiful canals nearby, bicycles parked across the lovely banks is a pleasant sight to watch. It was a hard search to find a hotel during easter holidays and ultimately landed up in a hotel which was great play to stay for the price paid. Travelled to Keukenkof on the next day to one of the beautiful spring park in the world, the tulip gardens. Certainly one of the most picturesque parks which I have witnessed in Europe with color tulip flowers spread across the park.

Thanks a lot Gayathri and Ratheesh for all your efforts to accommodate us. It was more fun with your son Raghav and Aunt. It was a perfect familienausflug on a sunny long weekend.

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
societe rachat credit et demande de Rachat De Credit

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^

Anonymous said...

I like it very much!

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

Anonymous said...


I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.

Anonymous said...


Some fantastic pictures. Impressive colours.