Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Crazy dream came true....210 Km/h in German autobahns... :)

Every body has small crazy dream in their life to be fulfilled. I had one such long dream of driving in German autobahns (National Highways) with out any speed limits when I came to this country before six years. During my stay in India, three things which always striked about Germany was their beer, their national highway with no speed limits with Mercedes, BMWs, Audis and their football team. Germany is the only country in the world which has no speed limits.

It’s indeed a marvelous experience for me to satiate this dream with Audi A3 in German autobahn to drive at 210 Km/h. The weather was pleasant and thanks to Anita who handled the stress by sitting next to me ;) I had to wait for long time and surpass many hard struggles for this dream to come true because of the various constraints involved in getting German driving license. There goes a saying its never late than never. Always chase your dreams!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S


No comments: