Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cycling in East Coast Road, Chennai



I traveled humpty number of times on East Coast Road in Chennai but I never imagined one day that I would do cycling on Sunday morning with sun rise across the coastline. Thanks to Suresh who gave me the wonderful opportunity to do cycling on East Coast Road by bringing his own sports cycle and motivating all along the ride. Our target was to finish less than an hour covering 25 kms. Finally we ended up at 57 minutes. It was a beautiful sunshine with mild breeze blowing across the coastline. I never imagined that there are quite a number of avid passionate cyclists in Chennai. Hats off to Tamil Nadu Cycling Club which conducts all these events in a more professional and organized manner. Certainly a day to remember for a Chennai boy J

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: