Friday, September 13, 2013

US Open @Ashe Arthur Stadium


US open mainly attracted me because of Ashe Arthur Stadium with its scenic architecture, gigantic stands and its floodlights. Never really had a chance to watch live during my childhood days because of the time zone difference between India and US. It was really a long time dream to watch a match in Ashe Arthur Stadium at least once in my life time. The dream got satiated when I watched the match between 2001 US champion Australian L Hewitt and 2009 champion Argentinian J Del Potro in the second round in Ashe Arthur. The match was a tough fight between L Hewitt and J Del Potro as it lasted for four hours and went to five sets. Thanks to Krishna who motivated me to watch a match in Ashe Arthur Stadium even though it ended on costly affair: P Definitely an evening to remember.


Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed every moment of it :) Surely, a Dream Come True !