Thursday, May 01, 2014

Anish virtual second birthday :)


Time really flies away. Anish is 2 years old now. I still remember the day when I had to cut the umbilical cord from his mother on February 29th 2012 at night 11.30 and I got the status of DAD :) Had a chance to celebrate Anish virtual second birthday on 1st March 2014 (since he is a leap year kid) in India with my parents, in-laws and friends. During first birthday we were in Germany, so we didn't get a chance to celebrate Anish first birthday in India. It was really nice to catch up with all my friends and relatives after a long time. Thanks to all the well-wishers who stayed during the tough times of Anita’s pregnancy. When I look back these two years, credits to my wife who managed this early parenting period without the support of parents, in-laws, servant maids in India. The celebration was enlightened by the dance performed by various kutties and everybody enjoyed the dinner.

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: