Saturday, April 30, 2022

Gurnigel, Gantrisch National Park


Gantrisch is a mountain in the north-western Bernese Alps in the canton of Bern. It was a blessing in disguise that due to Corona there were very less people in this country Skiing resort and we could learn this beautiful sport of Skiing. I tried Skiing in 2007 in Bayern region but I decided this sport will never ever for me in my life again. Times definitely change. I was mostly a driver for my son for his Skiing but later I realized why I don’t pick up this sport which can give lot of motivation to take my son and spend quality time together with him. Thanks to my Skiing teachers in Gantrisch, they taught the basics very well and we could pick it up in 3rd or 4th classes. The best part of Skiing is always the connect with the nature, the cable cars/lift to the top and the amount of calories one has to burn for the whole day. There goes a saying: Its better late than never. It’s definitely a must sport if one lives in and around Switzerland.

Cheers,

Sathish Kumar S



No comments: