Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A man whom I admire the most....


Dr.Juan Rechid,a man whom I met during my interview for the part-time programming job and ofcourse he is my boss now.A Ph.D graduate in the field of physics from AACHEN (one of the best universities in Germany).Well he studied physics but he is a king of all trades...he does work in chemistry,programming,system installation,website designing and what not....for his firm CIS-SOLARTECHNIK,Hamburg,Germany.

One of the most inspiring qualities which I noticed from this guy is openmindedness.
Otherwise I wouldnt have found a job in CIS-SOLARTECHNIK (iam the only foreigner in his firm).Being from the field of Information Technology,I myself cannot give optimized source code but this guy gives amazing solutions and optimizations for the code which I have written.

Having got such a brain,he never thinks high of himself.He is very downtoearth person and has very good soft skills.He has the nice way of telling the things even when his colleagues are not up to his mark.He is a man of perfection..this is evident from the fact that..he always wants the source code to be documented in a neat and readable manner.He has warned 1000 times but what to do Iam not a perfectionist :)

He never maintains distance with his colleagues ...I went to his house..gave a dinner to me ...went to cinema...invited to his birthday party..and what not..
But one thing is...Juan is very strict in timings as most of the Germans do..
I had a tough time with him regrading the timings...but Iam trying hard to settle it.

My best moments in Germany is working along with him..The way he debugs my program...
amazing...one of the best thinkers whom I have met in my career.Iam glad that I had a chance to work under him and I will be happy to continue the job till I stay in Germany...

Hats off to u Juan...

1 comment:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

ennada postae kaanom, busya?