Saturday, October 28, 2006

Indonesian Musical Instrument








Recently I had a chance to perform an Indonesian Musical Instrument on stage along with my Indonesian friends...Its called "Anklung".Basicall this instrument comes from Java Islands,Indonesia...Its made of bamboo sticks and the music is produced by striking them together in a synchronized manner...It was really a nice experience for me to play this instrument...but asusual made hell lot of mistakes on stage ;)...but at the end turned out to be a classical performance...Basically my knowledge in playing musical instruments is Zero...I hardly ever played any musical instrument in my school or in college days..Thanks to my close Indonesian friend Indrawan Poetranto who accompanied me insipte of my inability to play any instrument hehehe...

1 comment:

Indrawan said...

He played very very well even only for the first time. We also very honoured that a person out of our country joined and played the "angklung". Thanks for joining, waiting for you to play again with us in the other time:) this time you have to play more than one, because you are a master already hehehe...