Friday, November 10, 2006

Partying at German friend's birthday....



There were many parties which I attended in Germany,but the one recently I attended was a special one...the reason is simple..it was my best German friend's 30th birthday party...honestly saying one of the honest German friend whom I rubbed shoulders with...God...I drank to the core...God knows how many bottles of beer I drank...I was dancing with passion with Germans..who really like to dance a lot...More importantly,I blabbered a lot(normally I do even if iam not drunk...just imagine when Iam drunk to the core ..heheeee)...From these parties,I could get the clear insight of how these Germans enjoy life...honestly speaking...these parties can give fun when Iam here in Germany..but not anymore when Iam married or staying in INDIA...I would like to watch Megaserial...because u know Iam a nice guy...heheheee

No comments: