Saturday, November 18, 2006

RISE OF INDIA...My MBA Presentation



Recently I had a chance to give a presentation about INDIA for presentation and facilitation skills subject in MBA...Thanks to the teacher who asked us to select anytopic...I took this opportunity to say about my country to my classmates who comes from different corners of the world...This was a chance I was waiting for many days to prove what INDIA is and what INDIANs are capable...Yes..!

But when I was in India,I hardly had any patriotism...only during Independence day and Republic day when I used to march with the tricolor flag in school...But after coming here and losing many valuable things back home,made me realize what homeland is and what homesoil is...Thanks to the technology..They recorded our presentation and I have uploaded my presentation...


I REALLY FELT PROUD WHEN I DID THIS PRESENTATION...WHY NOT IAM AN INDIAN!
JAIHIND!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

fung said...

India definitely deserves your pride. I read many good things about the country, such as CEO exporter, blooming software industry etc. Bravo!

Unknown said...

Sats,

Now and then you find yourself proud! But this particular presentation is awesome. You made me proud and the entire Indian community with that! Kudos to you and your presentation.

Heads up !!