Saturday, November 18, 2006

The state of being drunk!



Drinking..the habit which I hate right from younger age...I hate drunkers...but I slowly started as a social drinker with a glass of beer with my cousin in Bangalore(Brigade Road)for his birthday party...then continued some glasses of wine in some gettogethers,parties in India...I couldnt imagine hardly one day when I was drunk in India..I was always restricting to one or two glasses because as I mentioned before Iam a social drinker...:)

But things changed when I drink with Germans...I coulnt restrict to one or two glasses because you know they sponsor me for the extra glasses..hehehee...I was drunk for nearly five times in Germany in this one year...All these time...thank god...I was having the control of walking on my own...heheeee....Iam a person who blabbers even if iam not drunk..just imagine how the situation would be if Iam drunk...to give you simple example...I said to my boss when I was drinking with him.."I will work for Indian Space and will launch a rocket which will target Germany"..you could imagine what other sentences would be! But the funniest part when Iam drunk is...I could realise,know,feel whats happening around me but why people say then a person is drunk...Hey I wrote this article when Iam drunk just to prove a point that Iam not drunk! heheeeee :)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: