Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Year 2006


Another year has come to an end....The year 2006 was all in all a mixed experience for me...with excitements,with some disappointments,with some usual stuffs...On a scale of 10,I would rate 2006 with 8..I thought,I could summarize the experiences which I had in this year...its going to be the repetition of what I expressed in my previous articles...:)

Horrible Jan-February:
Horrible months of the year...with winter at its peek...exams at the most depressing times...Thank god I managed to escape through one of the toughest mental depression I had...

Working March-April:
I did nothing other than working in the office compensating for the hours which I lost during exam time...New semester started....Things were getting better...

Amazing May-June:
One of the best moments I had in Germany..THE GREAT SUMMER...the weather was at its best most of the times...Worldcup football match...trips to Essen,Dortmund,Konstanz,Freidrichshafen(South Germany)...It was quite opposite to winter...

Examining July-August:
Crab time...except for the fact I found a lifetime friend in this month...:) Had to confine to the room with books and previous year question papers...Thank god...I managed to finish all the therotical subjects for my MS during this time...

Awesome September-October:
I got my MBA admission and accomodation schlorship during this time..I spent most of the time in German class preparing for my Certificate Deutsch exam...It was really fun to be in German class...like kids...:)

Stressful November:
It was bit stress during this month because I need to finish the pending programming work in my partjob since I was scheduled to start my internship in AIRBUS...But at the end of November,I had one of the most memorable trip to Italy...I certainly loved it...

Peaceful December:
I had one small disappointment..my internship project was cancelled,I couldnt continue my internship in AIRBUS...Iam peacefully continuing my Project work in the topic "Analysis of Security Features in IPv6"...

Iam really satisfied how 2006 went for me...As I said 8 out of 10 is not a bad score either..;)Lots of things need to be done in 2007(every year we say this na...;)I have couple of targets for 2007 which I hope will be fullfilled...

Tschüss 2006!
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: