Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Exchanging Pants

Recently a strange and a funny incident happened when I went to skiing in alps....I was wearing a dark fluorescent green pant...you could actually see that pant even from a far off distance...it was so catchy....honestly I didnt like that color which I was wearing...A crazy drunken lady came near me and asked in German...that she needs that Green pant and in return she will give me the black pants..oops....But I thought, I am not going to do skiing in my life next time...because its so tough for me...and I am not going to wear that Green pant once again...so I said "YES"....Could you believe it....I really enjoyed that moment because it was so funny and crazy for me....these incidents reside in your memory even after some years...when I think of skiing, I will remember the green pants and the crazy lady...an incident to remember!

At the Start of skiing


The crazy Lady wearning my Green Pant



After my exhausting day at skiing with the pants exchanged ;)


Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

3 comments:

Indrawan said...

The drunk lady will use the pants in case she gets lost in between the snow:) so congrats you have just saved one life :D

Indrawan said...

The drunk lady will use the pants in case she gets lost in between the snow:) so congrats you have just saved one life :D

Indrawan said...

The pants will be useful in case the drunk lady gets lost in the snow:) so congrats you have just saved one life :D