Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Vodka...


Recently I had a chance to visit my mentor Mr.Merkel at his home at Lattenkamp…. It was a nice dinner prepared by Mr.Merkel ….with fish as the main ingredient…I was joined by his childhood friend with whom he maintains contacts till now….amazing…world is so small...this dinner was quite different from the other ones which he offered to me….the reason behind is….it wasn’t so official…..it was so casual dinner and I drank so many vodkas….thank god..his wife wasn’t there…she went to Switzerland for skiing…it was really a nice experience of drinking vodka …I didn’t get drunk …..Thank god I arrived safely to home without any fuss….Thanks Merkel for the dinner and also for the vodka….;)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

3 comments:

Indrawan said...

did the fish get drunk also?:D

Indrawan said...

hmm I wonder, did the fish get drunk also?:D

Indrawan said...

Hmm I wonder, did the fish get drunk also?:D