Saturday, May 12, 2007

Reality Check....

Three weeks have gone so fast...and when I look at my calendar it says you gotto pack up the happiness, the moments, the idlys, the dosas and go back to lonely ghosty life...hmm what to do...one has to proceed, one can not bog down in the same niche forever...in many ways this trip boosted my confidence...met all the friends and well-wishers....ate to the maximum...slept well like kumbakarna..and in the end increased my flesh by 5kgs in three weeks...;) and more importantly temperatures hovering around 42°C....

I had many reality checks during this trip...some people have changed...some still the same old buddies....some places have changed...some still the same... but it was quite easy for me to answer this question which I posted to a mirror....Mirror Mirror..who has stayed the same showing the same care, affection and love...the mirror undoubtedly answered in a splash of a second...its none other the two souls...your mom and dad....:)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: