Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tschuess Hamburg

A day has come to move out of my lovely city Hamburg...for my Master Thesis in Fraunhofer Research Institute, Berlin in the field of Hybrid Networks. I am going to definitely miss Hamburg for six months....a lovely city with amazing transportation....scenic elbe river...picturesque artistic buildings and not to forget Reaperbahn.....;) Berlin, the capital city....new life...new people...new work....bit excited....but bit concerned about the new challenges...lets see how it goes....when I write an article after six months my experiences in Berlin....I want to make it memorable....:)

Life for me is nomadic
But that has made my time fantastic!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reeperbahn spelling mistake da dai..... reeperbahn pakam evalu dadava pogirupa... innda bulid up ku onnum korachal illa....

Ungal Nalam virumbi
Harish.