Friday, August 03, 2007

Frustration at its core.....

Past three months has been really tough for me to handle some disappointments....as a result frustration at its core...as the saying of Murphy's law goes...."Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong" (or, alternately, "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time," or, "Anything that can go wrong, will," or even, "If anything can go wrong, it will, and usually at the most inopportune moment").....this is very true...

1. I didnt get selected in the lottery for H1b US visa...damn...there wasnt any lottery in the previous years...just from this year the number of applications grew....

2. My thesis at Lufthansa Systems got cancelled because the supervisor changed to other department.....

3. The scholarship grant for my final year thesis got rejected...I was damn sure I will get it....well Murphy thought it other way...heheeeee

4. Now the present thesis at Fraunhofer Institute, Berlin....too early to say about it....but hoping it doesnt get included by Mr. Murphy....;)

5. A million dollar question of job search in Germany....:((

I am just fighting hard to pass this horrible time....I dont want anything.....just results for my simulations for my thesis and defending the thesis well......I hope and pray Mr. Murphy doesnt sit in front of the chair during my thesis defending....;)

Oh god please take me out of this horrible time!
Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sathish, I couldnt resist commenting on this article, well...good thing u have analysed ur reasons for frustration and able to pen it down. One day will come when u were be able to reflect on each and every point of these frustration and say THANK GOD it happen the way it did and it had actually been blessing in disguise..never ever quit coz success is just around the corner..:-))

Well wisher