Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thesis Defended......Master of Science....:)

There are some moments which one cherishes in their life....and definitely for me defending a Master Thesis under a German Physicist in the field of Switching technology was definitely cherishing moments...started off nervously for the first few slides then I took the control of the presentation by looking at my friend's face who came for the presentation....I was really surprised with the way Professor questioned me.....he was very polite....professional....calm...composed....when compared to the mid term presentation where he bullied me to the core...just gave a feeling he touched my personal space beyond Science and Technology in the mid term reviews....

Its a great sense of relief now because it was really hard for the past six months with nothing going on my way...with the simulations, with the supervisors, with the Professors, with the job hunting along with the lonely life in Berlin....Oh god, no body should face such a situation....its hard to put in to words with the kind of depression and mental torture I faced in the last six months....two souls who supported me during this tough time my mom and dad....its their blessings and wishes which made me to survive in the last six months...I just pray to get back my peace which I lost in the last year....Life is a rollercoaster....:)

Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

S Parthiban said...

Good da, congrats. I wish you to have a life with lots of roler-coaster rides....