Saturday, March 08, 2008

Strategy

Recently I had one of the best classes in my MBA...Strategy.....conducted by Prof. Carl Joachim Kock from IE Business School, Madrid, Spain...ranked number 8 throught out the world in Business schools...Prof. Kock, M.S and Ph.d from Wharton Business School, Univerisity of Pennsylvania, USA was undoubtedly one of the greatest speakers I have come acros...there were very few Professors who were gifted to make the class lively through out the session....Kock is a gifted speaker....explaining, dwelling, thrashing, dashing the Harvard case studies literally in to pieces....;) I really admire his way of explaning the things....making the concepts of Strategy crystal clear...Its a privilege to attend his class...Thanks to NIT who invited Prof. Kock to give the classes for Strategy...Hats off to Kock!

Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sathish, I'm happy about your enthusiastic post about Prof. Carl Kock. Just to let you know that IE Business School is located in Madrid, Spain.

Good luck for your further MBA studies.
Dirk Hopfl, IE Business School
http://asiapacific.blogs.ie.edu

Radiating Enlightenment... said...

Dear Sathish,

I totally agree. I enjoyed the class too, this year. It was the best next to the car simulation project which was in SS I. Everybody in our class reflect the same. Thanks to NIT..

Naveen