Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Octoberfest

When I say to my friends in other parts of the world that I live in Germany...the next question what they will be asking is "Have you been to Octoberfest ?".. Having stayed in Germany for three years, I didn't find the right time to go to Octoberfest...finally the time has arrived to go to this wonderful fest in Germany...The highlighting feature of Octoberfest is the typical Bavarian dress and the beer...with thousands and thousands of crazy drunkards roaming in the streets and babes exposing their assets ;)

First we went to BMW museum...a must see museum for all the Automobile nerds...this place is highly picturesque with small hill top...lush green grass near the lake...feast to the eyes..I didn't drink much in this fest mainly because of the fact that I need to pick my mom next day from Frankfurt...otherwise the story would have been different....:D Anybody who has spent some time in Europe...never miss Octoberfest!!

Sathish Kumar S

No comments: