Monday, October 27, 2008

Diwali 2008

Out of all the Diwalis I celebrated in Germany, this Diwali was something special...mainly because of my mom's presence...had a great Indian evening with all my friends with special South Indian dishes...can you imagine...we prepared 12 different dishes...Idly, Dosai, Poori, Potato Subji, Kuruma, Chicken 65, boiled eggs, sambhar, cabbage poriyal, pakoda, fried rice, pachadi... great moments...amma asirvatham amma samayal....:) Took an off from the work and watched all special programmes in Sun TV, Vijay TV...I loved it...I hope to celebrate the coming Diwali's in the same fashion if I am lucky :D

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

Anuj Agarwal said...

Great yaar....I think i should come to your home today :)
I am in Elmshorn right now...

Anuj Agarwal said...

Grt yaar....Feel like coming to your home this time...