Sunday, November 02, 2008

Memorable time with amma

Time goes really fast...One month flew away like a second...one of the best memorable moments which I had in Germany...All comes to an end...It wasn't certainly easy for me to come out of the situation with out her after having spent the golden times with her...well life has to go on...The moment when I last kissed on her face and said bye to her in the airport still resides in my eyes...Certainly couldn't control my emotions after that...Thanks to Indian couple who helped her in the airport to board the flight and make her reach safely in Chennai...I really thank god for making this dream happen in my life... :)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

Mithun Sridharan said...

Aweome...

Mithun Sridharan said...

Awesome...is the word to describe..