Saturday, November 22, 2008

catch( Exception e ) in the midst of Snow :)

I still remember when I used to travel to office in Chennai with temperatures hovering around 40°C in the month of may...before I reached the office I would have taken bath with sweat and spreading around the bad odour to all my colleagues in office ;) After some years, I totally experienced a contrasting situation when I was travelling with my bicycle to office...the sun god disappeared and snow was falling on the way to my office...with temperature close to (-)..complete white background...What a contrasting situation I could have imagined for...It was a great feeling to develop and debug my application by looking in to the snow outside my window in my office...Ich liebe Schnee ;)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: