Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great Indian day with a German

I have been in Germany for three years, I haven't met any German in this span of three years who was very much interested in exploring India to the core... it was none other than Heike from Solltau, Niedersachsen, Germany...Thanks to Vasantha Aunt who introduced Heike to me..What a day I had with her family...her son picked us from the Bahnhof to the Wietzendorf, a small village near Solltau where Heike lives...then we had a great Lunch...with Upma and Sambhar...Lecker....Great work from Heike and Vasantha Aunt...

Then followed by Bollywood collections and videos...man Sharukh Khan is an ultimate hero everywhere...I never knew this guy had this much popularity through out the world...What amazes me about Heike was her passion for India...my goodness...she speaks Hindi...she has Hindi script in her computer to practise...the quiz programme which she made about India...watches all Hindi programmes in the internet...travelled and explored almost every part of India in gross-root level and wants to live in India....Heike, you definitely have shown your LOVE towards India...I can always assure you that India will definitely reciprocate your LOVE...:) I am really satisfied that I met atleast one German who loved my motherland to the core from the heart...Hats off to you Heike...

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S


1 comment:

Prakash Chelladurai said...

Ur blog is great and cool.. Great Job
good Attitude