Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sambhar time in German house....

Henrik, my colleague was very much interested to taste Indian food...and he requested me to come to his house to cook for him and his wife...I tried cooking many times for a German...in the end...the Germans always end up saying....thats too hot and spicy for me....there were times when I even didn't use chilli and other masalas...but the standard answer from them..."ahhh das ist sehr scharf"(Thats too hot)....this time I took the help of Rakesh who has improved a lot with his cooking over the years...we decided to cook Sambhar....was always skeptical about the taste....Thank god...the Sambhar got finished before we could go for second round....in return Henerik cooked Wurst for me....what a combination Sambhar and Wurst :D...a day to remember!!

Sathish Kumar S

No comments: