Saturday, April 04, 2009

A day as a farmer


Spring is back....temperature was shooting up to 18°C... something has to be done after the depressive long winter....sun was shining.....was thinking something to do other than Software development...made a sudden plan to visit my colleague Mark who is staying in a perfect German village called Wetzen which is around 20 kms from Lüneburg...was thinking to visit him just by riding my cycle ;) Wetzen has a population of just 300 people...we started off the day by going to the forest by collecting the woods...then cutting them in to pieces for the heaters...oh ya Germans save lot of energy... ;) followed by wonderful lunch sitting in the country side with his family...and ofcourse Jägermeister and the vodkas at the end of the day...then had to return back to my place driving in the autobahn with my cycle with half drunk....it was a day which will reside in my memory for long time...because I did something really productive other than my regular work...Thanks Mark for providing such a wonderful day...

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S


1 comment:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

that kid is curiously looking at what u ppl drinking... sounds like you are adventuring a lot, great!