Friday, May 29, 2009

Class trip to Ratzeburg

Its been more than a year, I am completely out of Student's life...the best way to get back to spirits is to meet the old classmates...Recently, we had a class trip to Ratzeburg, a small town near Hamburg...initially I thought what Ratzeburg can offer...but definitely a worth enough place to spend a weekend...we did Canoeing on the Ratzeburger lake and on the beautiful canals nearby...it was a great experience to do Canoeing for the first time...Thanks to Oli, Klass and Laura who helped me to learn a bit of Canoeing...Infact I was hardly doing anything...was busy with my Camera...they were about to push me in to the water...well they are Germans...they expect some discipline during work ;) it was interesting to take the boat on the roads and transferring it to the canals...then we did Cycling for about 20 kms in the midst of beautiful landscapes of Ratzeburg...Thank god the weather stayed absolutely fine...followed by wonderful camp fire and BBQ...a trip to remember...

Sathish Kumar S

No comments: