Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tractor fahren in Uelzen :D

After my students life, I decided to take a separate apartment and live alone...but thought why not give a try of living in shared apartments (Wohnen Gemeinschaft -WG) with Germans...it was certainly a new experience for me which gave a great insight of German life style...It certainly helped me in my cleanliness part and organization of the room...which I never cared when I was in India... :D It was mixed experience with the room mates in WG...but was quite lucky to have Friederike as our room mate after some hard experiences...the communication was one to one...she was very open when compared to other German girls...spoke amazing English...

She promised me to take to her boy friend's farm house in Uelzen before she leaves our apartment...It was a great day with Friederike, Henerik and his parents in Uelzen. Henerik helped me to ride the tractor in his farmland...never imagined I would ride a tractor in Germany being a software engineer :D followed by wonderful grilling with the wurst and potaoes..Certainly a day to remember...all the best Friederike in all your future endeavours...alles alles gute... :)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

4 comments:

ARIVUMANI, LISBON said...

Hi sathish, if it is our country , we totally avoid to get in to the field & do hesitate for touching the agri tools, tractor etc..

But what does make you to do so & so here ?? Is because of your roommate or does no one indian here for kidding you??

Narmada said...

want to settle in Germany?

ARIVUMANI, LISBON said...

@narmatha:u may be right.. reply us sathish..?? :P

Sathish Kumar S said...

@Arivumani. I don't mind touching the tools in India if a farmer allows me...the chances for getting such an opportunity is very less..

@Narmadha. Whichever place gives me peace and satisfaction...thats my home..whole world is my village.. :D