Sunday, September 13, 2009

Every dog has its day.. :)


Being loved by someone and loving someone is always a special feeling. It’s always god’s gift when both the partners are at the same level of feeling. Having brought up in a conservative south Indian society, I always missed the chance of experiencing this special sort of feeling. When I was in schools and colleges, marks, career, mathematical and programming variables were of prime importance to me than over showing beautiful babes ;) Even when I got a chance of getting closer to my crushes, I didn’t have the great interest and guts to convert in to a strong relation.

After thoroughly enjoying single life, after traveling to 15 countries in Europe, after completing MS and MBA, after getting job satisfaction, I always asked what was missing… definitely my sweet heart with whom I can cherish, laugh, cry, fight to the core…it was certainly very difficult for me to find a person of my wavelength in the German society simply because I was born brought up as an Indian for 23 years and also fact that there are not many Indians living in Germany…I always hated Indian arranged marriages where love is not of prime importance… So lack of attitude based girls in German society, not many Indian girls in Germany, no arranged marriage…where can I search my love…? But in the midst of all these situations, how did I get one? Let me start writing a new blogspot of how did I manage one ;)

Fortunately, a new character came in my life…I always wanted two important things from my partner.… one who loves me to the core and accept what I am…one who enjoys the company with my parents…I should say… I have got one in my life….ANITA. Are we really made for each other? Time should answer. I don't want to overlook now whats gonna happen after some decades when my heart says and throbs I love a person and that's Anita.

I love you Anita!!
Sathish Kumar S

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats good that you got loved one through ur parents.Congrats!
Always enjoy every moments in life when u are alone.Share it with your loved one when u get committed it will replicate.Hope u will definitely replicate.Expecting one for me soon...

Venkat said...

alles gute!!

Unknown said...

The decision was finally made..The long awaited decision from both of us. Thanks Sathish :-)

I love u too!!!

Cheers,
Anita

Anonymous said...

Super writeup Sathish :-)
Once again, congrats to both of you :-)

Jothir

Varath said...

Machi..Rocking Performance...

Rakäsh said...

Wish you a happy married life !

Rajesh said...

Hi satish, happy to hear u got ur girl. Wishing you both a very happy married life.
Rajesh

Unknown said...

Dear Sathish,

I am sooo happy to read this!!! You remember what I said, before you went to India? "Come back with a good news!" :)
My BEST Wishes to Anita and you from the bottom of my heart!!!

May God bless you both always!!!

your friend and well-wisher from Germany,
Abi :-)

Narmada said...

Congratssssss..........to both of u.
Start a new journey while sharing every moment in life together :)