Saturday, January 30, 2010

Devastating winter, - 20°C

Out of five winters which I experienced in Germany, 2010 should be one of the worst and devastating winter. Temperatures were fluctuating at around -20°C through out January. The famous lake in Hamburg, the Alster was frozen to the core. Thousands of people were playing in Alster lake...really picturesque sight to watch...The minimum temperature which I experienced in my home town Chennai was not less than 20°C :) To live in -20°C is a lovely experience....I always read about four seasons in my school books...never had a chance to see four seasons in Chennai...it was only summer and rainy season...Hamburg has got lovely four different seasons....Hard winter, Romantic Spring, Sexy summer, Picturesque Autumn...Looking forward for some sunshine soon!

Sathish Kumar S

No comments: