Saturday, July 23, 2016

European Endeavors -> American Adventures -> Sub Continent Flavours



Recently we moved as a family from NJ, USA to Chennai, India since my mom passed away, dad being alone and as a single son without brothers and sisters and I felt it’s high time we need to be with my dad for some time. Eventually I have renamed my blog to Sub Continent Flavors from American Adventures and previously it was European Endeavors. I am glad that I am returning to my city Chennai where I was born, grew up and lived for first 23 years of my life. It would have been so nice if my mom would have been there but unfortunately life doesn’t go as one expects. Looking forward to my second innings in my favorite home town and great south Indian city Chennai. I would like to continue my writing documenting the experiences which I have been doing it for the last 10+ years.

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: