Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Mom's first death anniversary


It has been already one year since my mom passed away, time really flies away. It was one of the turbulent, disappointing, depressive year of my life without any doubt. You wake up in the middle of the night and you realize you don’t have your mom anymore. On the first anniversary day on October 2nd, Appa and I did blood donation. Appa in spite of being 60 plus still accepted my offer to do the blood donation. Then we went to Sivananda Gurukulam, an orphanage situated in Kattankulathur, outskirts of the city to offer a small donation. Had a chance to meet the young children and old age people. I was totally disturbed after the visit and realized how blessed we are with whatever God has given to us. Thanks to my family, friends, relatives, colleagues who helped me to come out of this phase. For sure, time is the best heal for many things. Miss you Amma! May your soul rest in peace.

Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Karthik Bhaskaran said...

What a great way to spend the anniversary in the rememberance of your mother..!
Very touching and inspiring, Awesome Sathish!