Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hamburg, Lueneburg, Germany


Recently I had a chance to visit my second home town Hamburg, Germany during my business trip to UK. It was so nostalgic to meet all good old friends and to catch up with them after really a long time. I was very skeptical about speaking in German again but honestly it was really nice to speak the language with full intent and interest. Michael and Sina had a great birthday party in the ship on the Elbe river and we partied throughout the whole night and reminded me of the student days in Europe. Thanks to my good friend Prabu for organizing the grill party in Lueneburg with all my old friends. Thanks to each and everybody who made this travel to Hamburg and Lueneburg the most memorable and lovely.

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: