Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hamburg/Lueneburg - Summer 2019



During the summer of 2019, I had a chance to visit Hamburg and Lueneburg with Anish without mommy. It was the first time that I travelled with Anish without his mom. It turned out really fantastic and Anish thoroughly co-operated with me during the entire trip. I took Anish to the hospital where he was born and it was simply nostalgic. My good friend Prabu arranged for a trip to Heide Park and Animals Park in Lueneburger Heide. Anish enjoyed the holidays with his fellow Lueneburger Nitika and also with Pari in Harburg. It was nice to catch up with many friends in Hamburg and Lueneburg as its like second hometown for me since I spent my first time outside India as a student and close to around 8 years in and around Hamburg. Finally I succeeded to manage Anish for the whole week without Mommy :)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: