Friday, April 27, 2007

The Big Boss.....

Now I am back to cove.....I get a chance to meet all my old friends and well-wishers during this break...recently I had a chance to spend some time with one of the big boss of Computer Science Mr. Aravind...:) I say he is a big boss, since he represents the elite community of Computer Science engineers from India....recently completed his Masters from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and final year thesis on Compilers ....It was really nice sharing views from one of the very few modest guys I have met......has the capability to challenge any computer science engineer on this planet....heheeee...yes I am not kidding....Computer Science needs your contribution and more importantly India needs your work in the field of Computer Science...Hats off to you Aravind!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: