Monday, April 23, 2007

Surprising Visit to my home....

Atlast I arrived at my sweet home....It was a lengthy journey from Hamburg to Frankfurt by train, Frankfurt to Doha of six hours of travel, Doha to Chennai another five hours and finally landed in my hometown. In many ways, this trip is special just because I booked the tickets before one week and more importantly I didnt inform my parents....:) I just wanted to give them a shock....In the end turned out to be really exciting....

My father as always never excited...just a smile on his face....mom was sleeping infact snorring heehehee....I just woke her up and said good morning....she couldnt believe for a moment what was happening....she hugged me, cried, kissed me...sentis...emotions....ya I loved it...Straight away first ball dosa with chatni...sambhar, rasam, appalam and bhajji's in the evening...hmm first day...but I am sure I am gonna be roasted in this chennai's heat....it is unimaginably hot....but anyway this is my hometown...:) I can handle it....

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with parents and for a while sighting indian women :=)