Friday, April 13, 2007

Flying soon to India after 19 months...


Atlast the much awaited day came for me....yes I am going to India on 21st of April and returning back on 11th of May....I have to wait for 19 months to get this day on my calendar...It was a sudden decision....My friends back in Hamburg were motivating to the core to go to India...but somehow I said to myself that I have to go to India with peace....then I aked myself where is the peace....My heart said....the peace comes only when you satisfy the two souls(mom and dad) back home crying, craving, praying for my arrival....I am really excited about this trip and can never be compared with the trips which I made in Europe....Keep the fingers crossed for more articles when I reach India...hehehee!


Cheers,

Sathish Kumar S

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

welcoming your arrival to india. lets meet when you come here.