Saturday, November 24, 2007

Classical Munich(München)

Recently I included Munich (München auf Deutsch) in my European voyage. Munich is the third largest city in Germany, Berlin being the first, Hamburg the second and Munich comes third. Its the captical city for the state of Bavaria. Munich has architectural buildings, amazing transportation and I could see the Bavarian culture in Munich...the moment I say Bavarian culture what comes to my mind is Wurst, Pommes, Beer, Skiing and the big stomached old people...heheheee. Marian Platz, Deutsches Museum, Nymphenburg Castle, Olympia park are some of the places worth visiting...The city has to be visited during octoberfest....unfortunately I visited in a wrong time where the weather stayed really bad....it was freezing....covered by mist and I couldnt see the streets properly...if weather stays good in any European voyage...ordinary girl will become gorgeous...if the weather is bad, even the beautiful girl will look pretty ordinary....heheheeeee. Munich definitely not comparable to Zurich! ;)

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: