Saturday, July 29, 2023

40th birthday - Surprise plus planned party


Lots of gray hair both in the head and beard, 40 completed revolutions around the sun. Time flies away!! On Friday afternoon, my friend from Hamburg, Prabu, arrived in front of me surprisingly. Slowly a few friends turned up in the evening, then I started to realize it was a surprise party organized by my beloved wife Anita. It was a great party to get to know my neighbors since we recently moved to a new home. Amazing hard work by my wife Anita because till the last minute she maintained the suspense and never spilled the beans. 

Without knowing there was a surprise party, I organized another party a week later. Thank god, it didn’t fall on the same date and there were no participants who were overlapping in both the parties. Life has been very fair to me in the last 40 years besides some hiccups, challenges, ups and downs sporadically. Thanks to my mom and dad who gave everything in their life to see me happier and my love Anita & Anish who took it after them and all my friends and well wishers who supported me in all weather and in all seasons.

Cheers,

Sathish Kumar S








No comments: