Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Celebrations.. Who is the Santa Claus ?

Obama as President in USA, Sathish as Santa Claus in Germany..;) this was the caption suggested for this article by one of my colleague ;) Recently we had Weihnachtsfest (Christmas celebrations) in my office...there was a mail to all the members in the office for the voluntary representation of Weihnachtsmann (Santa Claus) during the Christmas celebrations...Just had a glimpse of my Annual Day celebrations in school days...Then I thought why not and thanks to the motivation from Jan ;) Covered my face with a mask so that the kids don't have to be frightened and they don't have to say "Mummy Mummy...Weihnachtsmann spricht mit einem accent!! Er sieht sehr schwarz aus"...It was a hard time wearing the mask for one and half hours...I was sweating to the core when the temeparatue was around -3 outside hheeheee but thoroughly enjoyed the experience...I should say the German kids were very introvert..well thats a typical German culture...;) Followed by nice dinner and drinks...Day to remember!!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: