Sunday, February 04, 2007

Case Challenge 2007



It was a memorable weekend at Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Leipzig, Germany trying to give some business solutions for Q-Cells, the main sponsor of the Case Challenge 2007. There were participants from differnet Business schools of Europe ranging from Glasgow till Barcelona. I learned many new things from this Business case , how to tackle a case study, how to present Business solutions.

Crenfield Business School,Glasgow emerged as winners of this case challenge, no doubt they are the deserved winners! Amazing presentation and Business solutions they offered to Q-cells...I could realise what UK MBA is all about by looking at their Business solutions...I initially thought MBA is all blah blah...after this Case Challenge I realized what Management and Business are all about...I will take this experience in Leipzig a long way in my career....

Sathish Kumar.

No comments: