Monday, February 19, 2007

Sauna


Do you know what’s the meaning of Sauna…Its nothing but removing all the clothes and going naked inside the closed room with temperatures around 85-100 ° C. It was totally a new experience for me because I couldn’t imagine if its possible in my country…The best part of Sauna is…the people aren’t afraid or shy to see other’s genitals…heheeeee…..Thank god I closed my part with a small towel…;) But honestly after going inside the sauna…I didn’t feel anything bad…because sex is interesting only when its half-naked …..when everything is open…it becomes yet another organs of the body…isn’t it?... ;)

I could see European Culture in Sauna….I really like these people’s mentality of handling and enjoying the life…but at the same time performing exceedingly well when it comes to science, technology and research whereas the Asians giving bull shit thoughts about stupid things and not progressing forward…..I some times envy about Europeans handling their way of life…It will be very difficult for me to switch back to my traditional thoughts when I go back to my country…Of course I am fighting hard to give a balance in my thought of being an Indian and European…Well that’s the best part of studying in abroad….

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: