Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Michael Kitzelmann



Michael Kitzelmann, the guy whom I met during my work in CIS...Basically a German from Köln...has now become best of my German friends in Deutschland....Kitzelmann definitely deserves an article in my blog...

How can I forget this guy when I was tormented with loneliness in my early days in Germany...The way he complemented and showed me the other side of life in Germany...How can I forget the parties which we had in Reaperbahn...How can I forget his 30th birthday party where I was drunk to hell...How can I forget the moments which we spent during worldcup football time in the bars especially against the Argentina match...How can I forget the time we spent cooking together...How can I forget the limited technical sharing we had in office...How can I forget the days when he used to drop me by car in Veddel station and say schönen abend...How can I forget the gossip we had about girls...How can I forget the gift (T-shirt portraying Köln) which he presented to me...

The company which Kitzelmann offered to me is simply incredible...because he has shown me the other side of Germans...What a helping heart this guy possess...really helped me mentally in every time when I was down...Not to forget his witiness...he has the excellant nab of teasing others more importantly without hurting others..."Indians travelling on the top of the train"..the sentence which he very often uses to me but in a real jovial manner...Very committed when it comes to work which I realised during his Diplom Arbeit(Thesis)...even more committed when it comes to drinking beer...;)

All in all, Kitzelmann was a perfect friend of my wavelength in Germany...I never felt uncomfortable with him...When I leave this country, no doubt I will take the friendship of Michael Kitzelmann along with me...."du bist mein bester deutscher Freund Michael..." ...All the best Michael for your personal life and acheiving many things in your career...

Prost,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: