Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Some Scribbling...


I have written many articles on my blog...but I havent tried writing poems...So I thought I can give a try to write a small poem...please bear with me because this is the first time I am giving a try for poems...

In the midst of all depression from all corners,
Arrived a friend from some corner!

A friend has made every moments special,
what I am saying is absolute real!

A friend has given me sweet memories,
which has completely wiped out all my worries!

A friend is indeed so sweet
Therefore in my heart he/she has a permanent seat!

There were few instances where we fight
but that has made my heart so light!

Our span of friendship may be short
but for me it means a lot!

I dont have any expectation
I hope that has given a friend some satisfaction
which resulted me some motivation
but in the end makes our relationship a reputation!

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: