Monday, October 01, 2007

Black and White --- The effect of flash....;)

Recently a funny incident happened to me during my visa extension in Hamburg. When I was giving the passport and my passport size photographs…the visa officer was saying in German…I need a new photo and not the old photo…then I decided to take a new pic in the automat nearby. I just sat and took in the automat, unfortunately the photo came too dark…where I couldn't see myself in the picture…;) I thought machine didn't work properly then I thought…well…machine can take whatever is there…;) it cant create a new face…heheheeee

Photo without flash which visa officer rejected:

Then I gave this wonderful beautiful photo to the visa officer….after half an hour he called me and said…oh man…this photo is too dark….put some flash on your face and take another picture…heheheheee…Then I had to go to nearby photoshop, asked him to put more flash on my face and showed the previous photo and pleaded him not to repeat what the automat did….Thank god he managed to get a decent one which goes into the passport….In one way he is right…the picture has to be clear in the passport….but there is another moral to this story….can you guess what it is…never never choose bride or bridegroom by looking into the photos….simply because the bride or bridegroom can apply the strategy of applying flash on their face and make them fair…heheheeee…so always choose after meeting them…ok? ;)


Photo with flash which visa officer accepted:

Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S



1 comment:

Mithun Sridharan said...

ha, ha! well written. quite hilarious.