Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Study Award 2007

Smart Henning and Vibuthi Indian :)

In the midst of all depressions, disappointments and tough times, one happy news came for me, I was ranked 3rd in my MBA class and I received the Top Study Award for the year 2007. It's a good feeling just because of the fact that the class is international where the students come from US, Germany, China, Russia, India and other European countries and everybody trying to prove their supremacy.. I didn't receive much success in my Master of Science as MBA but I always knew that I can do the blah blah things better than the technical things…nevertheless, my heart still stays for technical things…;) I should be honest to say that MBA exams were far below in standards than the examinations we have in India….who cares…at the end of the day a cash prize of 200 euros…you could have guessed what I am gonna do with that prize money...another city in my European Voyage….;)


Cheers,

Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

Rajesh said...

hey sathish, congrats on this achievement.

Regards
Rajesh

Anonymous said...

Congrats