Thursday, October 18, 2007

Orkut

World is a global village....World has shrinked a lot...World has become small.... all these statements are true because of one great internet application ORKUT ;). Million dollar thanks to the Standford University Phd guy Orkut Buyukkokten from Turkey who has done a remarkable job in this century...He has united people from different corners of the world...brought people under one umbrella...I got all my school, college and corporate friends from wherever I left...Could you believe...I talked with my 10th standard crush girl yesterday;) ...its all because of this great internet application....I am so addicted to this site where I couldnt resist myself of not logging everyday...Yes ofcourse for a person living in Devil's workshop, Ghost native (Germany), Orkut is definitely the best place for keeping in touch with all the friends in different corners of the world....Hats off to great Orkut Buyukkokten!!


Cheers,
Sathish Kumar S

No comments: